Local places of interest to visit within easy reach of Meadowview Park:
- Battle - famous. An Historical town yesterdays world, coffee shops, tea rooms, Pubs & restaurants
- Rye - for its quaint cobbled streets and timbered houses.
- Hastings - market and fish market and the Shipwreck Heritage Centre.
- Camber sands - for the finest sand in the south.
- Steam enthusiasts will have to visit the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway or the Kent and East Sussex Railway at Tenterton.
- Wine lovers - visit Sedlescombe's Organic and award winning Carr Taylor's Vineyards.
- The National Trust also have a number of properties nearby including Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden and Smallhythe Place.
- If you are a keen sea angler then the Dungeness beach or Hastings pier are an absolute must.
- We are also within easy reach of the ferry ports of Newhaven and Dover.
For any further information please telephone: 01424 870147