Meadowview Park offers:
- The very best in caravanning facilities.
- Families a warm welcome.
- 36 level pitches on 2 acres.
- Seasonal pitches for £1,550.
- A family-run park
- Quiet and seclusion.
- A sun-trapped valley in the heart of '1066' country
- Easy access to beach and historical sites.
Local places of interest to visit within easy reach of Meadowview Park:
- Battle - Historical town -famous for its invasion of 1066.
- Rye - for its quaint cobbled streets and timbered houses.
- Camber sands - for the finest sand in the south.
- Steam railways
- Award winning vineyards